Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 14 November 2014

Challenge #255 Christmas is Coming



Hello Nina here with our new challenge post for you, so hope you can play along with us....


Firstly lets see who won our last challenge


Mr. Random org has worked his magic and chosen


Sponsor prize winner is #21 Nikki Stalker

who wins 7 images from Bugaboo



This is her beautiful creation



CONGRATULATIONS


please e-mail carol at carolcroft7@btinternet.com


to claim your prize and please take your winners badge for your blog


now who is our TOP 3 this week?

These have been chosen by Naomi

and they are-







CONGRATULATIONS 

THESE ARE FABULOUS CREATIONS 

please accept our TOP 3 badge for your blog 


Now this week our challenge theme is 

Christmas is coming

Our fabulous sponsor this week is



The DT have been busy as usual and made some fabulous inspiration for you 

lets have a peek.


















Jac












Now its over to you, we are looking forward to seeing your creations too.....


Please link up below with Mr. Linky 

Rules are in the side bar, there's only a few ....

We accept three entries per challenge to keep it fair for everyone.

We do hope you have fun with our challenge.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Hugs

Nina and the Crafty Catz Design Team

19 comments:

  1. Love the Rick St. Dennis DT cards, many thanks for picking my card in your top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design team samples. I love what the team did with the Rick St. Dennis Stamps. Thanks for the "Christmas is coming" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble with the InLinkz button it will take me to the upload page but then says this page cannot be found so I am unable to enter my card, is anyone else experiencing this?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your linky is missing today - I know I entered it before. Hope it comes back! Could you please email me at fitkitty1@gmail.com when your linky is fixed - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came back to check and the linky is working now - thank you! I just linked up my card. Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Love all the DT Work!! Love all the images.. especially that snowman! He is fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just placed my card. Hope you like it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...I could not get inlinkz to work. Here is my second submission:
    http://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2014/11/vintage-santa-ornament-gecko-galz-dt.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am still unable to link my card, says page cannot be found. Here is my entry:
    http://raineyscraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/christmas-card-club-challenge-24-tea.html
    Thanks,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, thanks for a fun challenge - I really enjoyed it. Gorgeous samples by the DT as always. Just linked my card up to #85 - thanks in advance if you get a chance to peak.

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for picking my card for your top 3, and congrats to the others xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creations by all the DT!!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Challenge!!! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creations by the DT. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for being chosen for your top 3 for me is a real pleasure .... fabulous work of Dt
    Hugs Tiziana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome inspiration by DT! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Though this was 3 years ago, these Christmas cards are still a great inspiration! Maybe I'll even make some of my own cards based on these. Of course, I will try to credit the author if needed.

    ReplyDelete